Hey Korra Nation! Phew. Some of you may have heard versions of this news elsewhere, but here’s the official word. After this Friday’s on-air premiere of Episode 8 “The Terror Within” at 8/7c, all remaining Book 3 episodes will move to a digital rollout. That means two things: 1) Korra is NOT…
i think we all have that one piece of media we like that’s basically “i love this thing, but i dont think everyone should watch this thing and would not categorically recommend it to other people i know, this thing has a lot of problems and i am the first person you should ask…
“you can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes, media player etc and write down the first 20 songs. then pass this on to 10 people. one rule: no skipping”
1. You and Moon – Adem
2. Money – Pink Floyd
3. Hands of Time – Ron Sexsmith
4. Your Mother Should Know – The Beatles
5. On the Boundary – Tori Amos
6. You Made Me Realize – Brad Breeck
7. Nova Baby – The Black Keys
8. Train to Pluton – M83
9. Morning Has Broken – Ellen Greene
10. I Want You Back – Janelle Monae
11. It Ain’t Me Babe – Bob Dylan
12. All This and Heaven Too – Florence and the Machine
13. I’ve Got Your Number – Passion Pit
14. Shenzou – Gravity OST
15. Skid Row – Little Shop of Horrors OST
16. The Son Of Flynn (Ki:Theory Remix) – Daft Punk
17. Satellite of Love – Lou Reed
18. Somewhere Only We Know – Lily Allen
19. The Last Pale Light in the West – Ben Nichols
20. I Was Born For This – Journey OST
I’m all over the place. I’m not gonna tag anyone specifically, but I tag YOU. YES, YOU.
I love your art lots and I'm about to purchase an art tablet. I'm pretty good with pencil and paper so would you say it's as easy or more difficult? Is it just something that needs practice?
Hi! Art tablets are fun to use, it just takes a lot of practice because you’re not actually looking at what you’re drawing (you’re drawing and looking at the computer screen). I was forced to learn how to use a tablet for my job so it definitely took a couple of weeks to get the swing of things, but it’s definitely worth the adjustment! I use an Intuos 4 at work and a Cintiq at home, but I know there are much cheaper and just as good options out there. I’ve seen the Bamboo rec’d a lot.
That said, I strongly recommend to continue drawing with paper and pencil as well to keep up those skills. Once I switched to digital, my paper/pencil drawing completely disappeared and now I regret it!